Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TOMEI : The Case Study !


Yesterday my final exam paper againnnnn... The best things is, I don't remember anything in the book and the very BEST things, all the question that I already remember the answer never come out. Hahahaaaa..STRESS! I took 1/2 hour to finished the 1st question which is the Question 1 of the case study. How about another Q2, Q3, Q4 and Part B another 3 question and I only have another 2 1/2 hour???? 

Oh!!! NIGHTMARE...NIGHTMARE...

the case study need a lot of time to think! This is really a nightmare. All the answer in that answer sheet, I just answer based on my knowledge, not in the book, not relate with what I already read, not at all ! Ughhh! I don't know how about to reach my target. This semester I have my own target, I want to get Dean List, but the 1st & 2nd paper show a bad news for me. =[ Ya Allah.....now all depends on You~ 



DOA & TAWAKAL is all I need now and this is the last effort I need to do.

Haaa...! why the title is TOMEI? Do you know TOMEI? the gold company group. Ugh! That the case study. All about their company and I need to pretend like I'm the manager of the company. Ohhhh..I don't mind if it become true, it's OK for me to stress in order to make a decision for that company. But the reality is NOT! hhuuuaaarrgggghhhhh...! 

OK....! I think that's enough to stress out myself. I still have another 3 paper! I need to focus on that. And the next paper is Public Finance. Hopefully this paper is not a nightmare for me. Aamiiinn ya Rabb!!!

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment