Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maulidur Rasul

24th January 2013, 12 Rabi'ul Awal 1434h. Subhanallah, this day is our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. day, Maulidur Rasul. As we know, the story about Rasulullah s.a.w. who really love and cares about his ummat. I just want to share my feeling about our prophet. This is my true feeling, I just don't know, but this is what happened to me.


I know, not all people really understand or feel the same. Or maybe only me really have a very soft heart because easy to love people. But, just hearing and after reading about Rasulullah s.a.w.'s story (sirah), I fall in love with him. Really really love him. He has a very beautiful manner until it is too hard to describe. I really miss "zaman Nabi" and sometimes I try to imagine how beautiful it is if Rasulullah s.a.w. here with us at this "time". Ya Allah, I miss Rasulullah s.a.w.

Do you know the feeling about Sakaratul Maut? It has been describes in many way (Hadith & Al-Quran) in order for us to imagine how hurt sakaratul maut is? Even Rasulullah s.a.w. also feel "sakarat" before "wafat". But because of his love to his ummat, he keeps on saying "ummati....ummati...ummati" before he wafat because he really cares about us. I used to read from other articles which according to that articles, it says that, even we combines all the love and cares of ummat of Muhammad s.a.w., we still can't compete with our Prophet s.a.w. loves to us. 


Subhanallah....ya Allah, I know, actually there are many people love Rasulullah s.a.w. more than me. Sometimes, I don't know, why, even by hearing his name, I will feel sad and my tears will automatically fall. Seem like I really know him, and really miss him so much. I'm crying without knowing or understand what actually I feel. But what I know is, it is really come from my heart, seem like I really close with Rasulullah s.a.w. Alhamdulillah ya Allah for all this ni'mat. This feeling is your "Rahmat" for me. Alhamdulillah....Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah....~ Allahu Akhbar! Allahumma solli 'ala saidina Muhammad.


0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment