Saturday, January 5, 2013

Final Exam Fever!

Today is the first day of my final exam paper. Guess what? today is the worst day compared to the other exam paper that I ever sit. The paper should be done within 3 hours but I don't know how I can think that there is another 1 hour. The conclusion is, hahahaaaa... silly me! didn't settle 3 question that the total marks about 19 marks. =(


So, moral of the story, don't be too confident about the time that we have. Maybe we think we still have time but not! As what happened to me just now. Same goes to our life, don't delay the good things and don't ever think we still have many time to live in this world. WE NEVER KNOW when our time to go to meet Allah (our God), so just PREPARED for that time to come. 

But for my cases, we still have time to make "doa" to Allah and tawakal, the result can be change if Allah will, but when the time at the "mahsyar", we have no chance to reverse back all the sins that we already make and it is too late to ask for forgiveness from Allah. Because Allah already give us a lot of time. All of this is a lesson for me in Dunya & Akhirat. Thank you Allah for the lesson, Alhamdulillah! =) 


Keep moving forward!!! stay foolish so that you will always learn! ^_^

2 comments:

Nor Hidayah said...

Erk...??? xpakai jam ke?

DRa Fusion said...

pakai..tapi salah bajet masa..ingatkan 3 jam tu dari kul 8.30 sampai 12.30.. hahaaaa..sab0 je lah =="

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment