Friday, November 9, 2012

Semester 5, what actually I have learn?!

Huh....already in semester 5 now! at last... OK! Lets take a look on the subject I've take this semester. There are 6 subject in total.
  • Research Methodology
  • Regional Economics
  • Environmental Economics
  • Economics Issues and Policy
  • Public Finance
  • Strategic Management
Fuh!! seriously it's not a joke. all of this subject really kill me. But I just love it. Keke.. as we know, there's a lot of economics issues nowadays. Especially when we are very near with the election in Malaysia plus election in US and Obama already win the election in US.


Actually there are three upcoming presentation that I need to be prepared. Huh..! a lot of work. The upcoming presentation is :
  • Environmental Economics ( Global Warming )
  • Public Finance ( Corporate Income Tax )
  • Strategic Management ( Cinema )
I think after this I will write more in my blog about my assignment and presentation because I always surf the internet. So, rather than I write something that don't really have a benefits, better I write all about my assignment so that I can remember what should be done plus I can share what I have learned in my class. Hahahahaaaa...poyo jap! >_<

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment