Sunday, November 18, 2012

Huarggh! Now it's showtime!!


Okeh...that title is quite "bombastic". Anyway, this is my next presentation and assignment that I need to do. This is under the subject of Strategic Management. We are in a group of 5, need to compare and identify which cinema in Malaysia is the best and the way they manage and what strategies that they use in order to attract more customer and at the same time maximize their profit by doing so. Actually we need to choose at least five cinema in Malaysia and try it ourself by enjoying the services in all 5 cinema. We pick 5 cinema which are:

1) Golden Screen Cinema (GSC)
2) MCAT Box Office (MBO)
3) Cathay Cineplexes
4) Tanjong Golden Village cinema (TGV)
5) Lotus Five stars


Each of us are given one cinema to make a visit and make SWOT analysis for each cinema which we need to identify their strength, weaknesses, opportunity and threat. I need to do SWOT analysis and other information about Cathay Cineplexes at e@curve (The Curve, Mutiara Damansara). I went there with my group partner for this assignment and we watch movie (Skyfall007) to experience the service that this Cathay Cineplexes provide. There are some differences about this cinema and this cinema quite luxury but the price is affordable and not expensive (normal price).


On the next day, I went to Golden Screen Cinema (GSC) with my group partner at Midvalley. And we are watching the film of "Istanbul..aku datang". There are some differences between this two cinema which one of the differences is their screen. I will explain more further in my presentation and after I make a full analysis about both of this cinema. This is our project and assignment for the subject of "Strategic Management" and alhamdulillah, I already visit and enjoyed their services, hopefully this is my last time. ahaakkkz!!

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment