Saturday, November 10, 2012

Environment Presentation (Global Warming)

I just want to discuss about the effects of global warming in Malaysia actually. But before that, I would like to define what is global warming. Based on what I have read in my text book, it define that "global warming is the increased in temperature of the earth's surface caused by accumulating GHGs that absorb the sun's radiation"(Thomas & Callan , 2010).


Ugh! I think it is too formal to write it in a full sentence. hahahaaaa...OK! I'm trying to make it look simple and easy. Just proceed to the effect which is my point that I need to elaborate in my presentation. After I've finished my point, then only I will start to look to the other point about the global warming in Malaysia.

I'm still not really sure how to make it simple, packed with information and easy to understand. But maybe I will show the effects of global warming based on more specific area that got affected by it such as :
  • agriculture
  • forestry
  • ecosystem and biodiversity
  • land and recreational areas
  • water resources and availability
  • coastal zone and sea level rise
  • erosion and sedimentation
  • health
  • electricity production and consumption

I just want to see the idea about my presentation. So I think just up to this point only...all the information that I have writen here, I found it in the internet and journal. I will explain further in the next writing or in my presentation and report for this subject. May Allah ease me to do the best! =]

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment